Issue #16793 new
- New private repo: https://bitbucket.org/geodepe/myspring/src/master/
- added 2 text files.
- Checked out to local system using SourceTree. Made some changes, commit, push.
- Bitbucket shows updated listing in <>Source. And Commits show correct commits.
When I select the repo/<>Source, I see a listing of my files. Great!!!
- Now, I select one of the text files in the listing, but I get error message
"Hmm... can't find that one
That file or directory doesn’t exist. Go back to the previous page and try another one."
- So, I hit the back button as instructed and the listing is missing my files except for README.md.
- Next, I panic ("Where are my files") ... select <>Source again ... ok I see my files listed ... Great!!!
- Goto 5.
Please help ... I am stuck in a loop.