Pull-request will show 'Files changed (0)' (meaning no diffs available) when there are conflicts with target branch.
public example repository can be found here: email@example.com:pure-apricot/test-binary-conflicts.git
Steps how repository was created:
- create 'master'-branch with a file in initial state (in my case: application.apt)
- create 'develop'-branch from 'master'
- change some lines in application.apt file in 'develop'
- create 'feature/test'-branch from 'master'
- change same lines in application.apt file in 'feature/test' (in order to get merge conflicts with 'develop')
- create pull-request targeting develop (should have unresolved conflict, file is not shown in 'DIFF' pane of pull request)