Issue #17928 new
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a task from a comment in a pull request
- Reload the page.
- Click the "1 open task" link in the top right part of the pull request page
- In the modal that pops up, hover the task you created, to the right there's a hyperlink to the task
- The page will redirect to the comment that the hyperlink was intended for, as expected.
- Perform steps 3 and 4 again in the same page.
The page would redirect to the comment again.
### The page does not redirect unless the page is refreshed and the steps are performed again.
- If there are more than 1 open tasks, clicking on a hyperlink for a different task/comment after Step 5 will also not trigger a redirection.
- A similar behavior is also observed if the Hyperlink URL is opened via "Open in a new tab", it will not redirect to the comment as well.