This issue started occurring today that on pull requests from other users, i’m unable to see there names. It only says unknown users.
I have the same problem
Not only on pull requests page but also on this page
Not only on this page but also on emails
We’re also encountering this on our pull requests:
I see the same sort of “Unknow user xxxxx” in the list of users in my teams. About 10-12 hours ago things looked OK.
It seems that Atalassian broke something in how user IDs are being processed in many places.
I opened: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/Why-are-user-names-being-replaced-by-quot-Unknown-user-quot-in/qaq-p/1132682#M44473
May be related: https://bitbucket.org/site/master/issues/18773/inactivated-users-re-aliased-to-unknown
Atalassian just fixed the problem. at least for seeing user names in multiple system locations.
I did not check if the fix resolved the problem will pull requests.
This problem or something with similar symptoms is reoccuring today. It appears to be global in nature, as all users listed in the comments on this page are showing as “Unknown user xxxxx” too.
Same problem with me. Cannot merge pull requests or see user names