Repository intermittently becomes unavailable until I visit the page for it (BB-1015)
Frequently, when I try to hg pull or hg push on one of my repositories, I get the following error message:
abort: '[repo-url]' does not appear to be an hg repository!
The only way I seem to be able to resolve it is to hop into my browser and go to the URL in question. At this point, I will get a progress bar and it will tell me that my repo is being created. Once complete, the repo will be available again with my full history and everything. I would say this probably happens almost every day on my first commit, though occasionally it won't.
I haven't noticed it happening on my other repos, but I don't push or pull them as frequently, so that may be why. If it is unique to this repo, it may be because the name of the repo is 'config'. I have also noticed that on at least one occasion, the link from my dashboard pointed at '.config' rather than 'config', and I had to manually enter the URL to get the repo to recreate.
I searched for this issue before reporting it, and found at least one more that might be related (
#1841), but was marked as resolved. I wasn't sure if I should tag onto that one, so I made a new issue and you guys can link or mark as duplicate as appropriate.