I setup a cname for my page at http://hg.lstoll.net , however my avatar isn't showing up. Checking the source shows a different URL than what is being used to display the avatar on the main site.
I've tried re-uploading the avatar, but it persists.
The avatar in the top right still isn't working. See http://static.lstoll.net/skitch/lstoll_%E2%80%94_bitbucket.org-20090318-170840.jpg (from hg.lstoll.net)
WFM now. Can't test with your avatar obviously, but I think it works.
Top right avatar still isn't working. URL generates for image is slightly different.. Working avatar has http://media-static.bitbucket.org//c/photos/2009/Mar/13/cache/lstoll_avatar_avatar.jpeg , non-working has http://media-static.bitbucket.org//c/photos/2009/Mar/13/cache_avatar_avatar.jpeg