Issue #5515 wontfix
It would be great if I could anonymously (that is without having my public key on current machine) pull public repositories via SSH.
Problem is as follows:
- I have a private repo that uses git submodules to pull bunch of my repositories (that are mostly public).
- Since I use git submodules I need to have the same ssh urls both on my developement machine and my deployment machnie. Example of such url is: firstname.lastname@example.org:jbzdak/django-mailhide.git
- For my non-public repositories I use deployment keys and everything works OK.
- But since I have a lot of sub repositories it would be nice if my public repositores would work without the need uploading deployment keys to them.
- Since my repository paths are fixed I can't switch to HTTPS, it would really be nice if cloning remote repostiories via ssh would work.