Issue #5684 invalid
Cannot create repository with REST API
I'm trying to create a repository via REST but it's not working. I believe the request is correct because I'm using the Apigee console you provided, using the standard settings. Here are the steps to reproduce:
- Select basic auth and enter credentials
- Try 'GET user/' to make sure the credentials are correct
- From the left panel, select 'POST repositories/'
- In the 'Template' tab, enter required field 'accountname' (easycompanyit) + 'repo_slug' (test006)
- In the 'Body' tab, enter required field 'name' (test006)
- Click 'send'