Commits navigation: old result sets displayed when going from a diff back to commits
Looks like it happens on Chrome (Version 24.0.1312.57 m). It doesn't happen on Firefox (15.0.1). Haven't checked others.
- Start with the browser on the commits page;
- Next I have the history modified - i.e., a new commit;
- Refresh the commits page - observe the new commit;
- Select a commit (any) to take you to its diff, etc.;
- Go back to the commits page;
- The result set is the old one (i.e., not showing the latest commit).
I find this rather difficult to explain so apologies in advance if it's not making sense. Happy to answer follow-up Q's.