Cannot comment on diff that wasn't displayed because the pull request has lots of files (BB-7787)
One of our pull requests (PR12 of telemetris account) concerns 100 files.
Only the 68 first diffs are displayed, while all remaining files diffs have to be displayed manually by clicking on:
This diff was too big for us to render on page load. Click here to try to load it
This wouldn't be an issue, if these manually displayed diffs could be commented:
- Go to pull request page.
- Scroll to files list, and click on a file in the end of the list.
- The diff of the selected file is displayed.
- Click to display the "Add comment" form.
- Input a comment.
- Click on the "Comment" button.
- Expected result: The new comment is added to the file diff.
- Result: Nothing happens: 500 error is raised:
POST https://bitbucket.org/!api/1.0/repositories/telemetris/tqr/pullrequests/12/comments/ 500 INTERNAL SERVER ERROR 6.7s