Pull request corruption/brokenness
Something really strange going on with this pull request:
1) When I first looked at it, it contained a pull request for the following commit:
The diff displayed as on that URL (changes to single file, semanticeditor/widgets.py)
3) I refreshed the pull request page, in case it showed some problems, but it didn't.
4) I pressed 'Merge', and it came back with an error "Unexpected merge error" (or something like that, I closed the window I'm afraid).
However, from the history, the merge had succeeded:
5) Going back to the pull request, it now shows a different diff - I think a reverse diff of the other commits that I had added. This is totally confused.