Issue #7043 resolved
- I've created a repository named X
- In the instructions of this repository said about importing from SVN
- In importing from SVN, it created another repository named Y
- The svn failed because my svn server has an invalid certificate (there should be a way to accept this)
- I gave up and tried to delete the Y repository, clicking on its link
- Error 500:
Something went wrong.
You can contact support or create a public issue if the problem persists. This might be useful in debugging the problem: c442538c4a2a424da2f19e63115f1bd7$2da5da2e006070e81acf8c1ebd23b37e You can also visit our status page.