Issue #7193 duplicate
Support multiple hosted/static repos (BB-8375)
Would be nice to be able to stich many repos together into a user's statically hosted site.
- I have my main site myuser.bitbucket.org
- I give a lot of presentations, using things like reveal.js and impress.js
- I manage each presentation in a separate repo, mainly so I can track upstream changes in the base presentation library.
- I want these presentations to appear in my main site, myuser.bitbucket.org/presentaitons/presentation1/ & myuser.bitbucket.org/presentaitons/presentation2/
- presentation1 & presentation2, are git submodules that point to their respective repositories.
This would be a pretty awesome feature. And could be extended to many different purposes, like product docs which can track the base repos.