EDIT: Support editing this issue to request more information for other users having this issue.
Some users have reported issues reaching the site since our migration. To help us understand the scope of the issue, please try the following and let us know the result
- Flush your browser cache and DNS
- Verify that you're connecting to our new IP addresses. Ping us, we should should reply from our new IP addresses
- Try connecting over SSH. You can simply run
ssh -Tv firstname.lastname@example.org should at least get a refused connection. This will also tell us if it is just one kind of traffic or another.
- Do a traceroute to Bitbucket and include it here. This will be especially helpful in determining where we should be looking. If you have some machines that function and others that do not, include one from each.
- Post your public IP address here.
We (Support) will keep editing/updating this issue with more information and requested information as we are investigating.
For some reason some of PCs in local network can't get access to bitbucket.org. When we try to get it loaded in browser it hang up and show status "waiting page loading".
It appears starting this Monday (08.07.2013).
Meantime we looked to IP addresses resolved by DNS - these looks correct. 'tracert' get reached target IP address.
But we still didn't find what could be difference between PC that can access and PC that can't.
Are there any solutions we could try?
With best regards and wishes, Alex.