Issue #7829 closed
Suppress reCAPTCHAs on subsequent signup pages once a user has passed one (BB-8990)
My signup experience made me almost walk away from bitbucket, here's how it went:
- fill in all information, type in CAPTCHA (at this point, I've passed the CAPTCHA test, I'm a human, all subsequent tests are irritants)
- name already taken, correct and type in a new CAPTCHA
- missed a required field, correct and type in a new CAPTCHA
- didn't add a team member, correct and type in new CAPTCHA
- Now, file a bug report on the overuse of CAPTCHA in bitbucket, enter a new CAPTCHA.