Issue tracking commands via commit messages unreliable (BB-9402)
Attached is a screenshot of the latest instance of the unreliability of closing/resolving issues via commit messages.
It seems fairly random but at times the keywords simply don't work. I've also found that if you put the commands at the end of the message or further down (not in the first line) the unreliable nature increases greatly.
Fixed broken divs and other such things, fixing #34 Completed IE8 bugfix for buttons, close #12 At this point in my messages, the commands would simply not fire, fixed #45
I've searched and I seem to be the only one with this issue but I've tried submitting my commits from Tower, Sublime Text 2's Git plugin, and the command line itself with the same results.