My team use bitbucket extensively but, as an admin, I find that I get a lot of traffic from bitbucket and it's hard to pick out the messages that I really care about with filter rules in my email client. I'd like to be able to distinguish the following traffic:
- pull request traffic for pull requests that I initiated
- important messages such as "approved" or "declined"
- "new pull request" messages where I'm one of the reviewers or where I'm added as a reviewer to an existing pull request
- subsequent traffic for pull requests for which I'm a reviewer
- pull request traffic for pull requests that I'm not a reviewer (I want to file these for occasional review rather than have them drop into my inbox)
The big problem I have right now is I can't filter the messages because each individual message doesn't seem to have the relevant context in it. For example, a comment on a pull request has the name of the pull request in it but it doesn't have a line saying "this is your pull request" or "you are a reviewer on this pull request" for me to filter on.