1. Bitbucket
  2. Public Issue Tracker
  3. master
  4. Issues

Issues

Issue #9068 resolved

#! characters in creole wiki links became urlencoded (BB-10187)

Konstantin Baryshnikov
created an issue

The # and ! characters in creole links became urlencoded after last updates (I've noticed this change today, and it worked a few days ago).

Was: [[ArticleName#!anchor]] == /.../wiki/ArticleName#!anchor

Now: [[ArticleName#!anchor]] == /.../wiki/ArticleName%23%21anchor

So it is now impossible to put the same link as <<toc>> generates manually.

I have used this feature in my docs builder, and it is completely broken now.

Comments (4)

  1. Log in to comment