git clone retrives the wrong repository
I have two repositories : home_configs and libraries.
For about two weeks now, when I try to git clone the libraries repository, the files retrived are files from the home_configs repository. .git/config file gives me the correct remote url (libraries), but the content is wrong.
Therefore, I'm not able to get the libraries repository from a new computer.
A weird thing is that from an already cloned libraries repository on another computer, I've tried to push commits and they are pushed on the correct repository, according to the bitbucket web interface.
I've also tried to fork the repository, and the web interface is showing the correct content whereas the cloned forked repository still has the wrong content.