* Install [BugsEverywhere](http://bugseverywhere.org/) if you don't have it.
* Download a zip/tar of CFBE (or hg clone) from the [Mercurial repository](http://bitbucket.org/sjl/cherryflavoredbugseverywhere/).
* Unzip (if you grabbed a zip) and put the folder in your Python site-packages directory (or put it anywhere and symlink it to site-packages).
-* Symlink `site-packages/cherryflavoredbugseverywhere/cfbe.py` to `/usr/
+* Symlink `site-packages/cherryflavoredbugseverywhere/cfbe.py` to `/usr/local/bin/cfbe`
* Use `cfbe [project_root]` to start up the web interface for that project.
* Visit http://localhost:8080/ in a browser.