-*- markdown -*-
Cherry Flavored Bugs Everywhere
CFBE is a quick web interface to [BugsEverywhere](http://bugseverywhere.org/). It's still very much a work-in-progress.
I intend to streamline the installation once I'm satisfied with the interface itself. For now, the install process goes something like this:
* Install [CherryPy](http://cherrypy.org/) if you don't have it.
* Install [Jinja2](http://jinja.pocoo.org/2/) if you don't have it.
* Install [BugsEverywhere](http://bugseverywhere.org/) if you don't have it.
* Download a zip/tar of CFBE (or hg clone) from the [Mercurial repository](http://bitbucket.org/sjl/cherryflavoredbugseverywhere/).
* Unzip (if you grabbed a zip) and put the folder in your Python site-packages directory (or put it anywhere and symlink it to site-packages).
* Symlink `site-packages/cherryflavoredbugseverywhere/cfbe.py` to `/usr/local/bin/cfbe`
* Use `cfbe [project_root]` to start up the web interface for that project.
* Visit http://localhost:8080/ in a browser.