I have a bit problem here. First when I run hg review --web I get the error "abort: No module named Cookie!" I was using TortoiseHg setup. I managed to work around this error by installing Phyton windows installer, then modifed the web.py file to include this line
Now I can run the web interface. Then I fall into different problem. Then file content of the changeset is not displayed. Only "… no lines to show …" message. Also can not add comment, etc. Please help.
0) cloned repo
1) modified my hgrc
2) cd to cloned repo and tried to run "hg review --web"
After reading this issue, I did:
1) installed python 2.6 (+ added path to python.exe to PATH)
2) run script the script in hg-review/contrib/windows/update_tortoisehg_libs.py.
3) and finally tried to modify web.py with line sys.path.append(E: my path to python here)
Same error occures all the time:
E:\CodingApps\hg-review>hg review --web
* failed to import extension review from E:\CodingApps\hg-review\review\: No m
hg: unknown command 'review'
Mercurial Distributed SCM
My OS - Windows 7 Ultimate (x86_64), python 2.6.6 (64-bit), THG installed, Mercurial Distributed SCM version 2.2.3