-*slimv.txt* Slimv Last Change:
29 Apr 2011
+*slimv.txt* Slimv Last Change: 2011
- Check for unbalanced form before evaluation.
- Reconnect SWANK server in Connect-Server if already connected
(thanks to Philipp Marek).
+ - Select current form instead of top level form in Macroexpand.
- Bugfix: Paredit handling of escaped matched characters, like \" or \(.
- Bugfix: cursor positioning problems when debugger activated.
+ - Bugfix: print prompt after Describe.
0.8.1 - Added action handling to Inspector, fixed Inspector output.
- Bugfix: read-string mode was stuck.
Common Lisp Hyperspec lookup packages for SLIME, and thanks to
Taylor R. Campbell for the Emacs paredit.el script.
-Thanks to Jeffrey Chu, Phil Hagelberg, Hugo Duncan for making Swank Clojure.
+Thanks to Jeffrey Chu, Phil Hagelberg, Hugo Duncan for making Swank Clojure,
+and to Helmut Eller for making Scheme Swank server.
Thanks to the Vim community for testing, commenting and patching the script,
especially to Philipp Marek for his great number of contributions, patches,
hey, this is a female name in Hungary :) for her support and patience.