-*slimv.txt* Slimv Last Change: 1
4 May 2011
+*slimv.txt* Slimv Last Change: 1 May 2011
The indentation is also done via the default lisp.vim indent plugin, or an
optionally installed Clojure indent plugin, just like for the syntax
+When using the SWANK client and it is connected to the server, then indentation
+information is fetched from the SWANK server. This allows special indentation
+methods, e.g. when the given macro has an &body argument then it is indented
+by 2 spaces (instead of indenting the second argument below the first one).
There are some built-in Vim reindentation commands that may come very handy
when editing Lisp files. One can define a custom key mapping for any of them,
such mappings are not defined by Slimv.
- :set autoindent Copy indent from current line when starting
= Reindent selection, after a text has been selected.
== Reindent current line.
99[(v%= Select top level form and reindent it.
+ gg=G Reindent whole file.
- Added g:slimv_echolines to echo only the first few lines of the
- Added fuzzy completion and option g:slimv_simple_compl (by Philipp Marek).
- - Indent macros with &body argument by two spaces when connected to swank.
+ - Indent macros with &body argument by two spaces when connected to swank
+ (thanks to Philipp Marek and Andreas Fredriksson).
+ - Special indentation for flet, labels, macrolet.
- Default for Set-Package is current package (thanks to Philipp Marek).
- Bugfix: REPL output ordering problems.
- Bugfix: problem with inserting Space into visual block.
Also thanks to Vlad Hanciuta, Marcin Fatyga, Dmitry Petukhov,
Daniel Solano G�mez, Brian Kropf, Len Weincier, Andreas Salwasser,
-Jon Thacker, Andrew Hills, Jerome Baum, John Obbele for additional notes and
+Jon Thacker, Andrew Hills, Jerome Baum, John Obbele, Andreas Fredriksson
+for additional notes and contributions.
Last but not least many thanks to my wife Andrea (for the Italians out there:
hey, this is a female name in Hungary :) for her support and patience.