* Download "latest and greatest" from "Jenkins' website":http://jenkins-ci.org/ and run @java -jar jenkins.war@
* Open an internet browser and go to: @localhost:8080@
+* Open @8080@ port in firewall so that Jenkins is accessible from other computers (test this)
+* Install Tomcat and add jenkins to it, check that it runs.
Things are now in good shape locally. The next step is to move source code to BitBucket and to set up dedicated build server.
-* Post code to bitbucket
-* Install maven 3 on your server
-* Install Jenkins on the server
+* Push code to bitbucket, by creating corresponding repository on bitbucket, checking it out locally to a temporary folder and then copying @hgrc@ file from the @temporary folder/.hg@ to the @workspace/.hg@. After that we can use TortoiseHG to push all code changes to the BitBucket repository.
+* "Install maven 3":http://maven.apache.org/download.html#Installation on your server
+* Install Jenkins on the server. To do this, first install Tomcat.
* Create location for update site mirror
* Adjust poms for new locations
* Create tea project on the server's Jenkins