What is this repository for?
This is a little WordPress plugin to serve images via php to external target pages as img src base64 content.
You can use it maybe as a tracker or as a kind of cdn with minimal usage statistics.
How do I get set up?
- Clone to your plugin directory and active as usual OR
- Download and install from backend and activate.
- Your menu will show the item 'Requests'
- Create a new and copy the given image tag to any external site to display the image and track usage,
- Pull requests and suggestions are welcome
See hhttp://wordpress.skurrilewelt.de/free-plugin-get-image/ for further details