A Java library built on top of Java Simple Argument Parser (JSAP) that allows the use of a default "configuration file" using the
You can view the Javadocs online at http://skylander.bitbucket.org/yc-config/.
yc-config is licensed under the Lesser GNU Public License. A copy of this license is available at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl.html.
Version 0.2 (3/3/2013)
- Fixed bug where calling application does not know if '--help' was used.
- Added option for whether to exit after displaying usage information.
- Added StringParsers for key-value pairs.
- Added StringParsers for positive integers and doubles.
Version 0.1 (2012/3/26)
- Initial release of yc-config library.