slate_permutate: the semester scheduling assistant.
Please use the means listed above to give us any feedback about slate_permutate's functionality. Thanks!
- PHP-enabled httpd (tested with apache, patches for supporting others welcome).
- Access to PHP's CLI interface
- libcURL extension to PHP (for Calvin's crawler and soon others).
- json_encode()/json_decode() functions (as a PEAR addon or with the recent PHP versions).
- PHP libraries
- securimage-2.0.2 (optional) for captcha support for the feedback form. http://phpcapatcha.org/ , see inc/config.example for details.
- Get a copy of slate_permutate.
$ hg clone https://bitbucket.org/slatepermutate/slatepermutate
stable: not yet available.
inc/config.inc. Read and adjust settings as necessary.
.htaccessif you're interested in “clean urls” (corresponding to the $clean_urls option in config.inc). You must set
RewriteBasein many circumstances.
admin/rehash.phpto populate the
cache/directory with information such as the list and rDNS information for schools in
ensure that the webserver has write-access to the
saved_schedules/folder because schedule storage is filesystem-based.
The Affero General Public License version 3. This, in essence, is the same as a normal GPL. However, if slate_permutate is use as part of a publically-accessible web service and alterations have been made, those alterations must be published and available under the same license as existing code. However, the above simple understanding is no replacement for the actual content of the license itself; see COPYING for the license.