Murky is a GUI client app for the Mercurial distributed version-control system. It lets you manage repositories and source files without using a command-line.
Murky runs on Mac OS X 10.5 or later. It's written in Objective-C 2.0. It's released under a BSD license.
- Download latest release (0.8.3)
- To check out the source code:
hg clone https://bitbucket.org/snej/murky/
Please read the Setup instructions before building Murky the first time!
The Murky-app mailing list on Google Groups is now ready for you to discuss using and contributing to Murky. We'd love to have you.
- Create a new repository from an existing folder
- Clone a remote (or local) repository
- View the revision history (log) of a repo as a table view, complete with a visual graph showing the inheritance of revisions
- View the source tree, and the contents of files, from any past revision
- See which files were changed, added or removed in any revision
- Compare revisions of files, either visually with FileMerge, or as straight 'diff' output
- Add or remove files from the local working tree
- Commit (or revert) changed files
- Update to a specific revision (past or present)
- Push to or pull from remote repositories
- Automatically detects filesystem changes made by other apps (or by the 'hg' tool) and updates the display immediately