Laravel Developer - £35 - 40k | London
We're a new London start-up looking to expand our development team to meet a rapidly growing workload.
True Compliance provides housing associations with online tools to allow them to easily manage their compliance. We need somebody to help with the maintanance of these applications, as well as working on the development of the many new projects we have in the pipeline.
As our very first hire, you'll need to be energetic and passionate about technology, driven to hit development deadlines and able to deal with clients and professionally handle their requests. Reporting directly to the CTO this is a great opportunity to grow along with the business. We expect the right person to have opportunities to expand their role as we grow in the coming months / years.
- 3 years professional Laravel / Lumen development experience
- Experience building and maintaining API (Dingo) driven applications
- HTML and sass frontend skills
- Git version control and deployment
- AWS skills (EC2, RDS, S3, Auto Scaling and more)
- Experience working in a deadline driven / agency environment
- Experience dealing directly with clients
Unrequired but Super Bonus Skills:
- Knowledge or experience in the UK housing sector
- Be first point of call for the True Compliance support desk, responding to tickets from clients
- Assist the CTO with development of new projects / applications
- Have a voice in project timescale planning / estimating
- New Macbook Pro
- An innovative workplace, actively looking to push the envelope with new technologies
- Opportunity for ground level access to a fast growing start up
- A flexible working environment. The role is a full time office based position, but there will be substantial working flexibility around hours, as well as work from home days. We primarily have a results orientated culture.
- All the usual Friday beers / events etc etc
Unfortunately, we can only accept applications from people currently authorised to work in the UK. Although there is flexibility around the role, we cannot accomodate full time remote working.
To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org