Hi Alexey, I am facing an issue.
1. I am adding the plugin to Blog pages. The form is displayed. But after entering the entries, and clicking on send button, nothing happens.
2. I checked the console after clicking the send button. I get these messages. It seems like it has got something to do with jquery.
2. I have been using “Comments” for some time and for other pages it is working fine. The only change I made with blog pages is that I am using bootstrap 4 and its jquery.
3. I also checked with other plugin “comments”, there I found people having the same issue: https://octobercms.com/plugin/support/saurabhdhariwal-comments/typeerror-commentsavebutton-is-not-a-function
I tried all solutions mentioned here, but nothing seems to work for me.
I have few queries as well
1. I want to add the comments plugin to all the blog pages i.e. “blog page”, “post page”, “categories page” so I am adding the plugin in the layout. What do I have to place in the Slug value?
2. I am seeing “Homepage” in the comment form. What is it about and how to remove it if I don’t want it?