A collection of small educational apps.
Some guiding principles for the apps are:
- They are for practicing, not for replacing teachers.
- You work in short intensive sprints.
- How to write numbers in Danish.
- Single digit addition.
- Long addition.
- Subtracting numbers up to ten.
- Practice the correspondence between how you write numbers with digits, and
how you say/write them with letters.
- Long subtraction.
Building and testing
- GNU Make
- GNU Parallel (or
- Mercurial (
Build and test the collection on a Unix platform:
OS_VERSION=unix make test
Build and test the collection on a Microsoft platform:
OS_VERSION=windows make test
The copyright to the software belongs to JSA Research & Innovation. The
software is distributed under the Beer Ware License (revision 42):
firstname.lastname@example.org wrote this. As long as you retain this notice
you can do whatever you want with this stuff. If we meet some day, and
you think this stuff is worth it, you can buy me a beer in return.