This README would normally document whatever steps are necessary to get your Credential Client up and running.
What do you need to use the Credential Client?
- You need to import the following dependencies in your IDE:
- Data Model Project (https://bitbucket.org/specs-team/specs-utility-data-model)
- Specs Utility parent Project (https://bitbucket.org/specs-team/specs-utility-specs_parent)
- You need to convert the project to a Maven project (if your IDE doesn't recognize it as a Maven one);
- Execute Maven Install.
How to use the credential client?
- In order to use this component, it's important to import the credential client as a dependency in your web project. This can be easily achieved adding it as a Maven dependency.
- The next step is to create a new class in you project that extends the following interface: "ComponentInterface.java" so that it can receive the credentials retrieved from the Vault Server.
Who do I talk to?
- Massimiliano Rak (Cerict) - email@example.com