This README would normally document whatever steps are necessary to get your Credential Manager up and running.
What do you need to use the component?
- You need to import the following dependencies in your IDE:
- Specs Utility parent Project (https://bitbucket.org/specs-team/specs-utility-specs_parent)
- You need to convert the project to a Maven project (if your IDE doesn't recognize it as a Maven one);
- Execute Maven Install.
How to use the credential manager?
- This component is the one that communicate directly with the Vault Server. In fact, before using it it's necessary to configure a Vault Server on a VM.
- The next step is to edit the configuration file (https://bitbucket.org/specs-team/specs-utility-credential-management-application/src/3d8d0e28f4bb43fccc5055de612ade2df20293d0/src/main/resources/vault_conf.properties?at=master&fileviewer=file-view-default) to make it compliant with the Vault Server instance.
- The last step consists into running this component so that it's possible to store new "data" inside the Vault Server.
Who do I talk to?
- Massimiliano Rak (Cerict) - email@example.com