A Mod of VisualSubSync
This is a mod of VisualSubSync, an open-source subtitling software using audio waveform representation as its cornerstone. It provides some tools to help improving the quality of your subtitles. SRT/VTT and SSA/ASS subtitle formats are supported.
Just use the latest all-inclusive installer available at the download page. It should take care of everything, including codecs.
- Scan for bogus and missing scene changes
- Find scene change on the WAV display
- Integration with external grammar checker
- generate_scenechange_file for more accurate scene change detections
- Improved split at cursor
- Basic WebVTT support
- Other improvements and bug fixes
Learn about the Subfactory.fr fansubbing guidelines (in French).