- Changed format of attributes from a dictionary to a list of 2-tuples (with backwards compatibility - previous format is deprecated).
- Fixed small bug with names/usernames/emails sometimes not being generated in corresponding sets, due to fields with unique=True not being (reliably) set before other fields.
- Added docs.
- Changed 'varchar' field to do max_length introspection at runtime. This breaks the previous signature of the function.
- Introduced 'replacers' module and new shortcuts.
- Removed some debug code
- Better handling of SlugField and skipped fields in introspection