-- you are using Django 1.
3 or greater
+- you are using Django 1. or greater
- you have your development environment already setup, including
having 'fabric' installed.
- - A webserver for your Django app is installed and configured.
- use of virtualenv to isolate the environment. You will need to have virtualenv
available on your server. For maximum isolation, virtualenv is run with
- manage.py loads the correct settings.py when run on the server.
- use of a pip 'requirements.txt' for installation of Python packages, in the
- same directory as the fabfile. It should contain at least Django and south.
+ same directory as the fabfile. It should contain at least:
- use of Mercurial for source control, requiring hg to be installed on
your server. (This could be easily modified to use git).
Use 'fab -l' to see other commands