- SSH setup for logging in (and you've set up your developer machine
- - database installed etc., and you will use some other system
- to create your Django database
+ - database server installed etc., and database created
+ - A webserver for your Django app is installed and configured.
- use of virtualenv to isolate the environment. You will need to have virtualenv
available on your server. For maximum isolation, virtualenv is run with
- deployment to a POSIX server. (Uses posixpath for path manipulation)
- you can cope with some downtime when deploying, which is needed to update
- source, dependencies and run migrations.
+ source, dependencies and run migrations.