The 'semanticeditor' package must be on your Python path, by whatever method. (It can be installed from PyPI using easy_install/pip, or use the setup.py in the downloaded package in the normal way).
- Django, tested with Django 1.1
- django-cms2, tested on r172 or later
- lxml, tested with 2.2.4
- pyquery, tested with 0.3.1
- Normal Django settings
- Normal django-cms2 settings
- INSTALLED_APPS - add "semanticeditor"
- SEMANTICEDITOR_MEDIA_URL = os.path.join(MEDIA_URL, "semanticeditor/")
Automatically found if 'django.template.loaders.app_directories.load_template_source' is in TEMPLATE_LOADERS.
Media files: media/semanticeditor needs to be copied/linked/served so that it is under MEDIA_URL. (i.e. side-by-side with the media/cms directory).
Add the following to the root URL conf:
These are needed for views.
Install the models:
Or, if you have South installed (recommended):
./manage.py migrate semanticeditor