- Added cpvirtualenv command [Thomas Desvenain]
- Fix a problem with error messages showing up during init for users with the wrappers installed site-wide but who are not actually using them. See issue #26.
- Split up the tests into multiple files.
- Run all tests with all supported shells.
- Merged in changes to cdsitepackages from William McVey. It now takes an argument and supports tab-completion for directories within site-packages.
- Add license text to the header of the script.
- Resolve a bug with the preactivate hook not being run properly. Refer to issue #21 for complete details.
- Resolve a bug with the postmkvirtualenv hook not being run properly. Refer to issues #19 and #20 for complete details.
- Automatically create any missing hook scripts as stubs with comments to expose the feature in case users are not aware of it.
- Better protection of $WORKON_HOME does not exist when the wrapper script is sourced.
- Incorporate lssitepackages feature from Sander Smits.
- Refactor some of the functions that were using copy-and-paste code to build path names.
- Add a few tests.
- Fix problem with add2virtualenv and relative paths. Thanks to Doug Latornell for the bug report James Bennett for the suggested fix.
- Incorporate patch from Sascha Brossmann to fix a issue #15. Directory normalization was causing WORKON_HOME to appear to be a missing directory if there were control characters in the output of pwd.
- Remove warning during installation if sphinxcontrib.paverutils is not installed. (#10)
- Added some basic developer information to the documentation.
- Added documentation for deactivate command.
- Added documentation updates provided by Steve Steiner.
- Merged in changes to cdvirtualenv from wam and added tests and docs.
- Merged in changes to make error messages go to stderr, also provided by wam.
- Better error handling in mkvirtualenv.
- Remove bogus VIRTUALENV_WRAPPER_BIN variable.
- Wrap the virtualenv version of deactivate() with one that lets us invoke the predeactivate hooks.
- Fix virtualenvwrapper_show_workon_options for colorized versions of ls and write myself a note so I don't break it again later.
- Convert test.sh to use true tests with shunit2
- Fix issue #5 by correctly handling symlinks and limiting the list of envs to things that look like they can be activated.
- Check return value of virtualenvwrapper_verify_workon_home everywhere, thanks to Jeff Forcier for pointing out the errors.
- Fix instructions at top of README, pointed out by Matthew Scott.
- Add cdvirtualenv and cdsitepackages, contributed by James Bennett.
- Enhance test.sh.
- Optimize virtualenvwrapper_show_workon_options.
- Add global postactivate hook.
- Pull in fix for colorized ls from Jeff Forcier (b42a25f7b74a).
- Add more hooks for operations to run before and after creating or deleting environments based on changes from Chris Hasenpflug.
- Corrected a problem with change to mkvirtualenv that lead to release 1.8 by using an alternate fix proposed by James in comments on release 1.4.
- Fix for processing the argument list in mkvirtualenv from jorgevargas (BitBucket issue #1)
- Move to bitbucket.org for hosting
- clean up TODO list and svn keywords
- add license section below
- More zsh support (fixes to rmvirtualenv) from Byron Clark.
- Add completion support for zsh, courtesy of Ted Leung.
- Fix some issues with spaces in directory or env names. They still don't really work with virtualenv, though.
- Added documentation for the postactivate and predeactivate scripts.
- Includes a new .pth management function based on work contributed by James Bennett and Jannis Leidel.
- Includes a fix for a nasty bug in rmvirtualenv identified by John Shimek.