See something you like, but want to make it better? Break off a piece of that trunk and go to town.
Find a suitable spooning partner. Signal your intention. Begin coding your change together. Be gentle.
When you're satisfied with your change, submit a pull request to get it back to the main vein.
LET THE WORLD KNOW
Show your spooning pride by wearing one of these official spooning t-shirts. Easily identify yourself to other spooners, making it easy to start a spooning session any time, any place. You can really let the world know by tweeting your favorite shirt – every 10th tweeter up to 100 will receive that shirt, FREE! (Limit one entry per person per shirt.)
- Here at Intel, we love to spoon. The only hard part is figuring out who's the bit, and who's the bucket.– Chad Dodson, Intel
- Spooning has spread around our office like wildfire. Some of the more advanced spooners have even attempted sporking.– Terry Peters, Übercode
- I sat next to Tom for 10 years, but never really felt like I knew him until we started spooning. Now we're like two peas in a pod.– Harold Pebbles, TouchPlay LLC
- My startup partner and I would spoon in the garage 'til the wee hours of the night, until my wife complained.– Alex Merishami, Entrepreneur
- We always hoped the Bitbucket team would provide fresh ideas to Atlassian. We had no idea they'd spark a coding revolution.– Jay Simons, Atlassian
- Spooning makes pair programming look like child's play.– Theresa Perry, BWM Systems