- bug fix for slow queries when you have lots of filters.
- change so that home and search redirects should work with multi-store.
- Fixed category recursion problem
- Added 1.5.2 compatibility
- Changed import to turn off universal on imported products
- Updated stylesheet so it will go horizontal if placed in one of the center positions.
- fixed bug with editing engine in admin
- Added ability to import using alternate unique identifiers
- Added ability to import new data without deleting old data so you no longer have to import all data every time.
- Rewrote the vqmod search code to better avoid conflicts
- Added 126.96.36.199 compatibility
- Tweek styling for horizontal layout when used in column top or bottom.
- Fixed bug where search action was wrong with older versions of opencart.
- Changed vqmod template search to use wildcard so it should work with most third party templates without changes.
- Move the destination selection into the modules so that you can have different destinations depending on route.
- Added loading indicator during ajax calls.
- Years are now filtered by engine if you have both enabled.
- Fixed bug where export did not 0 fill fields if engine was turned off.
- Changed the clear option on import to actually clear all tables so it starts clean.
- Added ability to export using alternate identifiers.
- Fixed a bug in the new engines filter years code.
- Fixed bug on non existent product pages.
- Refactored category filter. Should be much faster on stores with lots of products in a deep category structure.
- Fixed a bug introduced with the category refactoring
- Added ability to sort years high to low or low to high.
- Fixed a bug where you could submit without selecting a make.
- Fixed a bug with alternate language support.
- Fixed bug with categories that only had universal products.
- Added product status check to category query.
- Added option to not show universal products in search results.
- Fixed bug if none of the products in a filter were assigned to any categories.
- Added sanity checks to the make/model/engine editor to not allow deleting if in use by products.
- Removed unnecessary db queries.
- Fixed possible issue with trusting cookie data.
- YMME-Multi only
- Added bugfix for no route present.