Working with Shapefiles in Django using GeoDjango.
To enable this application within a larger GeoDjango Project:
- Copy or checkout the shapes folder into your project folder.
- Add shapes to your INSTALLED APPS.
- Check out the docs/ folder to see how to set up exports and uploads
- Add SHP_UPLOAD_DIR = '/some/path' in your setting.py for the upload functionality.
- Note: the ShpResponder class, as of 0.2.0 defaults to using OGR's native python bindings which should be available if GDAL was compiled with --with-python
Working with mercurial
$ hg pull
$ hg update
$ hg ci -m "message" <file>
$ hg push