virusbattle-sdk / Version History
- v0.1 - Released ??
- v0.2 - Released 09/11/2014
vbregister.pyto request key
- Changed data model of the result of
vbclient -a query. The significant changes are:
- it now includes the parameters used for driving the unpacker and
- the parent-child relation is made richer and more general.
- Added capability to download juice. It is now available as a child of an executable or an unpacked zip.
- The unpacker (on server side) is intelligent. It executes a program multiple times, learns from each execution, reconfigures itself to enhance its performance. The parameters used for unpacking are now returned in the query.
- Changed the json dictionary keys of the toplevel result. Now all keys are in lower case, as are most of the values.
- Changed standard VIRUSBATTLE_PORT to port 80 (to address in outgoing firewall issues).
v0.3 - Released 11/25/2014 (current)
- Added nearest neighbour search for semantically similar procedures.
- srlJuice service is now completely integrated into the Virusbattle pipe and has additional features:
- srlJuice service now accepts sha1sum as id and does not produce duplicate children.
- SDK now provides support to parse json juice files.
- Added support to parse the SDK query response to generate map files.
- VirusBattle SDK now provides all binaries in zip format on the fly.
- srlUnpacker can now accept custom configurations for individual files, or group of archived files, from the SDK.
v0.4 - Released 04/20/2015
- Added SrlStatic Services: SrlCallgraph, SrlAPIFlowGraph, SrlStrings
- More descriptive output file extensions
- Introduced --enable_malware_download option
4/16/2015 - Added sample hashes to experiment WITHOUT UPLOADING MALWARE