- * git-cvsexportcommit handles root commits better
+ * git-cvsexportcommit handles root commits better
* git-svn dcommit used to clobber when sending a series of
* git-svn dcommit failed after attempting to rebase when
started with a dirty index; now it stops upfront.
* git-grep sometimes refused to work when your index was
+ * "git-grep -A1 -B2" acted as if it was told to run "git -A1 -B21".
* git-hash-object did not honor configuration variables, such as
of deflateBound() has been added.
* Quite a lot of documentation clarifications.
-echo O=`git describe refs/heads/maint`
-git shortlog --no-merges $O..refs/heads/maint