mismatch between fast-import and the frontends that produce the input
+ * "git svn" support of subversion "merge tickets" and miscellaneous fixes.
* Some more MSVC portability patches for msysgit port.
* "git fetch --all" can now be used in place of "git remote update".
- * "git grep" does not rely on external grep anymore.
+ * "git grep" does not rely on external grep anymore. It can use more than
+ one threads to accelerate the operation.
* "git grep" learned "--no-index" option, to search inside contents that
+ * "git grep" learned "--quiet" option.
* "git log" and friends learned "--glob=heads/*" syntax that is a more
flexible way to complement "--branches/--tags/--remotes".
the branch is fully merged to its upstream branch if it is not merged
to the current branch. It now deletes it in such a case.
+ * "git config -f <relative path>" run from a subdirectory misbehaved.
+ 65807ee (builtin-config: Fix crash when using "-f <relative path>"
+ from non-root dir, 2010-01-26) may be merged to older maintenance
* When "git diff" is asked to compare the work tree with something,
it used to consider that a checked-out submodule with uncommitted
changes is not modified; this could cause people to forget committing
echo O=$(git describe master)
git shortlog --no-merges $O..master ^maint