releases are contained in this release (see release notes to them for
- * When "git rebase" is fed a bad revision name (either as base, or
- with the --onto option), it did not correctly give the command line
- parameter it had trouble with in its error message.
- (merge 9180fea ef/maint-rebase-error-message later to maint).
* "git rebase -p" used to pay attention to rebase.autosquash which
was wrong. "git rebase -p -i" should, but "git rebase -p" by
merge 8a6dae1 vr/rebase-autosquash-does-not-imply-i later to maint).
+ ( 8a6dae1 vr/rebase-autosquash-does-not-imply-i later to maint).
* "git submodule init" used to report "registered for path ..."
even for submodules that were registered earlier.