* various "gitk" updates.
+ - show the path to the top level directory in the window title
+ - update preference edit dialog
+ - display file list correctly when directories are given on command line
+ - make "git-describe" output in the log message into a clickable link
+ - avoid matching the UNIX timestamp part when searching all fields
+ - give preference to symbolic font names like sans & monospace
+ - allow comparing two commits using a mark
+ - "gitk" honors log.showroot configuration.
* Teams for localizing the messages from the Porcelain layer of
commands are starting to form, thanks to Jiang Xin who volunteered
- to be the localization coordinator. An initial set of translated
- messages for simplified chinese is available.
+ to be the localization coordinator. Translated messages for
+ simplified Chinese and Swedish are available.
* The configuration mechanism learned an "include" facility; an
assignment to the include.path pseudo-variable causes the named
people on Solaris who have saner tools outside /usr/xpg/bin.
* zsh port of bash completion script needed another workaround.
-git log --first-parent --oneline ^maint $O..
-git shortlog --no-merges ^maint $O..