* Eric Raymond is the maintainer of updated CIAbot scripts, in contrib/.
* Some commands (e.g. svn and http interfaces) that interactively ask
for a password can be told to use an external program given via
* "gitweb" installation procedure can use "minified" js/css files
+ * Various documentation updates.
* "git add frotz/nitfol" did not complain when the entire frotz/ directory
+ * "git diff --stat" used "int" to count the size of differences,
+ which could result in overflowing.
* "git rev-list --pretty=oneline" didn't terminate a record with LF for
commits without any message.
git shortlog --no-merges ^maint $O..