- * git-gui got various updates and a new maintainer, Pat Thoyts.
+ * git-gui, now at version 0.13.0, got various updates and a new
+ maintainer, Pat Thoyts.
* Gitweb allows its configuration to change per each request; it used to
read the configuration once upon startup.
* "git fetch $url" (i.e. without refspecs) was broken for quite some
time, if the current branch happen to be tracking some remote.
+ * "git ls-tree dir dirgarbage", when "dir" was a directory,
+ incorrectly recursed into "dir".
* "git note remove" created unnecessary extra commit when named object
did not have any note to begin with.
+ * "git rebase" did not work well if you had diff.noprefix configured.
* "git -c foo=bar subcmd" did not work well for subcmd that is not
implemented as a built-in command.
echo O=$(git describe master)
git shortlog --no-merges $O..master ^maint